I promise she was very happy to be here!

She wanted to pick every peach in sight!

Twirling around to watch her ruffles fly! This is a great memory for me watching her dancing and just being a little girl. It was so green and beautiful and we were all so happy. My little girl enjoying her childhood. This I love! Life's simple pleasures are the greatest.

This is her looking thrilled that I am STILL taking pictures. Mom enough already!

Me and my girls

I can't beleive how big my baby girl is! When did she grow up? She is my sweetie. I still call her my baby, but she informed me she doesn't like that because she is NOT a baby anymore, she is four. I tell her she will always be my baby, she is my first. One day she will understand when she has a baby of her own!
2 comments:
Mauree is getting so big, and still cute as ever. Your little Eliza is so beautiful. It's always fun to get updates from your mom on how you are doing.
The girls look so cute!! Miss you all!!
Post a Comment