Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Calling all Doctors

As you all will notice as you look through these pictures, Mauree has some funky little sores on her right eye. It looks horrible I know, but hopefully they will be gone soon. It is a bummer because the Doctor isn't sure what it is. Some sort of skin infection from a bacteria she picked up some where. That grosses me out, especially when I am a hand washing/sanitizing germ freak. I swear I am always cleaning her hands, wiping down shopping carts or whatever it may be. This is all new to me, so just be aware that aparently a cold isn't the only thing we can catch while we are out and about. She has been on two different antibiotics and eye cream since before Halloween. I am so ready for them to go away. I get so protective of her and wonder what people think when they see her. I know it doesn't matter because I know she is adorably perfect no matter what! So if any of you have advice on what you might think it is, i would love to hear because I still haven't got an answer from my doctor. They haven't really seen it before. Now thats comforting huh!

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Sorry, I don't really have any advice for you,but I am so glad that you guys have a blog! I am kind of an addict, and I always wonder what you guys are up to. Now we can keep in touch a little better! Ours is www.woolfsrus.blogspot.com. Ashlee